Thursday, February 10, 2011

Busy Weekend is Busy

This last week has left me quite tired. I have spent the week living at my girlfriend's place, which, while awesome, also means getting up earlier than usual in order to make it to work on time (due to boat timetables), and going to bed slightly earlier. And being woken up repeatedly during the night by her dog.

So I'm tired, and have a busy weekend ahead of me. Tomorrow we plan on running off to the mall so she can buy a PS3 (the confirmation of Tales of Graces being localised, in addition to finding a bunch of games she was interested in playing on the machine finally convinced her to join the current generation of home-consoles. Because the Wii doesn't count. At all)

After that, I get to try my hand at stitching myself to material, as we begin working on the cosplay outfits we have planned for Supanova.

And if that wasn't enough, we are meeting our Code Geass Cosplay group (for the aforementioned convention) to have a Code Geass marathon - watching as much of the series as possible in the space of an evening and part of a day. I can guarantee right now - I won't make it through the night without sleep!

Also, some members of said cosplay group have NOT seen the show - hence the marathon.

While I severely doubt our ability to get through even the first season of Geass in this timeframe, and the fact that I will be utterly exhausted by the time Valentine's Day rolls around on Monday, it will totally be worth it to catch up with everyone.

So I won't be posting until Monday at the earliest. Have a good weekend everyone! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment