Thursday, April 14, 2011

Best Thing Ever

There's not much to say today. Kind of in a slump of things that have happened.
However, this weekend will change that.

Tonight and tomorrow the Distant Worlds: Final Fantasy concerts are on (Sarah and I are attending tomorrow night's show - as well as attending the meet and greet afterwards where we will meet Nobuo Uematsu, a fact which both excites me and intimidates me a little).

Sunday, we're going to do some archery. Fun times ahead.

From now, I am aiming to keep to an update schedule of Monday/Wednesday/Friday - hopefully giving me time to think of things to talk about, or at least some random things to ramble about like yesterday.

But for today, simply enjoy this photo of the early birthday present Mark bought for me. This is quite possibly the best thing ever - and useful too!

Yes, it "says" things to you in zombie when you press the button

No comments:

Post a Comment