Sunday, July 3, 2011

Absence: Obligatory Excuses Post

You may have noticed that, for a week or so, I had completely disappeared off the map, universe, and this blog. Now that I have returned, its excuse time. So, what was it that caused me to not post for over a week?

A terrible chest infection that kept me out of the office, out of Japanese class, and in bed for the last week and a half. Well, in the strictest sense I wasn't in bed that whole time, but around half of that. Whatever.

As a result, I didn't post, and I apologise for that. On the other hand, I also didn't really do anything interesting during that time either, other than fork out copious amounts of cash for (legal, prescription) drugs and seeing multiple doctors (the first one was an emergency doc I saw due to my one not working on SUndays. He looked at me for about 12 seconds before prescribing me something random which didn't work in the slightest).

On the other hand, I did spend a few of my brief conscious and mentally competent periods playing around with some random tech on my PC, setting configurations and all. It all seems to be working, and as a result I will likely experiment with it for my next game review - instead of text and pictures, it will be video and voiceover.

As for what game it is, I will let you, dear readers, guess until the video arrives on the intertubes, to grace your screens and likely annoy the crap out of you.

On another note, I took a brief look at Google Plus last week. To be honest, it didn't really hold my attention. It seems fairly clean, but its just another Facebook. I'll be more likely to mess with it once I have more than 2 people I know on it, I suppose. As for completely moving across to it... not likely anytime soon. Again, a lack of people is a major issue. Add to that that I haven't seen it do much different to Facebook (with the notable exception of seemingly properly implemented share restriction).

*shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment