Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hail to the King, Baby

Apparently, Duke Nukem Forever was released. I'm still in doubt over its existence, even though I bought the game (the Balls of Steel edition, of course) and have some of the goodies sitting in front of me as I write this.

I maintain that this game, and the package that I paid for are the culmination of the most elaborate and longest-running troll in the history of the Internet. I will continue to believe this until I am sitting at my PC on Monday (public holiday woo!) playing the game for myself. No matter how many screenshots, trailers and player accounts I see, watch and hear respectively.

And if it is a troll, well at least I got some cool goodies out of it. Not worth the price of admission, but still cool stuff. Photos of this stuff follow.

Look at all that stuff!

Apparently its real. Note that the Duke signed it



Deck of cards, dice, two poker chips. Only two chips? How am I supposed to play poker with just two chips?
  
Postcards. Duke's been in space!
Bust of the Duke. Yes, that says Carpe Nukem

No comments:

Post a Comment