Sunday, October 4, 2015

The (potentially) Triumphant Return!

It's been a while, hasn't it?

How are you lot, nowadays? I'm a mixed bag, as usual.

So... uh... this is a little awkward, its been years (I think) since I've made a post, but I think its time to reappear and write again!

What, you want to know why?

Well, why not? I don't really have a good reason, other than something to do. Maybe an outlet for a bit of randomness. Things and stuff.

I'm not exactly selling myself well here, am I? Ah well, whatever!

Anyway, today's post is just a short one saying hi again! I'm gonna try and commit to at least 2 posts a week, hopefully 3 depending on how busy I am, and my general mood.

Let me know if there's anything in particular you want me to vomit words onto a page about! Otherwise I'll be rambling about games again! :P

As always, Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

1 comment: